Sunday, March 9, 2008

My First Entry


I think it would be a great idea to start my first entry with a song (yes I am a music freak) hence the you tube video of The Sunscreen Song by Baz Lurhman. You must watch it and see what you can learn from it. Well my flirtation with trading started just a week before the 2006 crash (from euphoria straight to depression).Boy was I wasted??? Yes I was…but then decided to move on. The journey which I thought would be short and sweet, still continues, and I don’t know where will it end? But walk, I will.



After the severe bruising I got in that crash, I decided to learn Technical Analysis (easier said than done). In my quest for knowledge I realized that a trader must traverse this path all alone. It’s lonely out there. You meet quite a few people on your way, who will leave their impressions on you but in the end you still walk alone. So was with me, in this journey I have met some very beautiful human beings who have left indelible impression on me, enriching me with their knowledge and experience. I consider my self as a novice in trading, but nevertheless I wont like to fall into the 90% crowd(losers).This blog is an attempt at Disciplining myself in maintaining records of trades, good or bad, and improve upon my trading. In the process if I am able to help any one, and share whatever little knowledge I have gathered in last two years, and also learn from all of you, I would feel honored and grateful.

No comments: