Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Holy Cow...Blame The Dow!!!!!

Off late I am beginning to like the world Decoupled.This word was in vogue just a few months back when we were in our euphoric rise.The learned on television always had a theory that we have Decoupled from rest of the world.Indian markets are mature and have a mind of their own.Any rise in Sensex, while the Dow fell, was attributed to this Decoupling Theory and every fall suddenly was due to global weakness(Dow).Overnight our views changed from being Decoupled, to playing hookie on the sly with guess whom ??Yes it’s the Dow again sir!!! I sometimes wonder can we talk of Decoupling and being a part of the Global Economy in the same breath. Anyways there are better people to answer that, as for me I like the word Decoupled. Infact we should replace the word Divorce with Decoupled after all “We are getting Decoupled sounds so much better than getting Divorced”. What say you??!!!


2 comments:

Shiree said...

Hi Manoj,
Great attempt with this blog of yours. Having known your intellectual capacity I am sure your insights will benefit many traders.
The blog contents look fresh and alive.
Wish you all the best in this endeavour. I am sure to keep here coming to satisfy my urge to seek food for thought.
All the Best
Shiree

Tryin2Trade said...

Shiree,
Thanks its with the good wishes of friends like you I have come this far.Yes we shall learn and progress together..thats why this blog!!!