Tuesday, June 16, 2009

You Think..Therefore You Are!!!

There must be many a time when you must have felt lonely and dejected in your pursuit of your goals. There comes a time when you feel that no one cares, no one stands up and say “I believe in you”! There are times you wished that people held your hand and showed you the way but none comes forth. Don’t despair as the phrase goes “This too shall pass”!



Anyway whenever you feel low; Read the above Scroll loud and clear….Maybe you feel better! What’s this post doing here? Well for starters it’s my Blog! Actually jokes apart, I had couple of friends who have often felt lost in their journey of learning2trade and felt like giving up. This for all of those lovely people, like I keep on saying I am too tryin2trade!!!


Would sign off this post quoting a few lines by Robert Frost “Two roads diverged in the wood, and I… I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference”.



5 comments:

Shiree said...

Sublime.

jpatel said...

Superb.

Manish Chauhan said...

Nice one Manoj ..

I am beleiver that "Making mistakes is the previlage whcih unsuccessful people do not get in life" .

If we look back in our life , the biggest contribution of what we are today and how successful are today is all because of our mistakes we made and our failures.

Manish
http://www.jagoinvestor.com

Tryin2Trade said...

Shiree/JP/ Mayur

Thanks

Cheers

Tryin2Trade said...

Manish Hi

True making mistakes is THE STEPPING STONE!!!

I have this saying posted on my blog "A life spent in making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."

The point is that very few learn from their mistakes and that is what makes the Difference!!!

Cheers