Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Confluence Of Views...ADSL!!!


A dear friend, guide and a fellow trader, has sent the above chart of ADSL to me. His name is Shiree Mamgain and I fondly call him Unclee!!! He is a woodies cci freak and converted a few fellow traders to his style of trading. Together they have decided to upload their charts in a newly started blog called woodiescciindia.blog.com. The chart is a bit tough for non woodies to understand(I also don’t understand much of woodiescci!!!).But I think Unclee has provided adequate explanation.

So when he sent me this chart I thought why not I too open up ADSL and see what can I come up with. The purpose of this exercise was to demonstrate how two different people can see the same things with two different setups and come to a common logical conclusion. Now below is my chart with my explanation
Any lessons??? Yes...the software not important....its the hardware(BRAIN)!!!

No comments: