Friday, January 1, 2010

A Very Happy New Year !!!

Starting this year’s first post with my best wishes to all those who have been faithful readers of this blog and friends who have helped me evolve as a better trader! It’s been a pleasure writing this blog, it does get a lil boring sometimes but then the feed back I get makes it worthwhile! I have always looked forward for your valuable suggestions especially pointing out my flaws and help me grow.



Wishing you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! Take this moment to remember the Almighty with these beautiful words penned by John Greenleaf Whittier;


We meet today
To thank Thee for the era done,
And Thee for the opening of a new one!

5 comments:

Ilango said...

Hi..Manoj,

Wish you and your readers a very happy and prosperous New Year.

Business is keeping you back and all your readers must be missing your "No-Nonsense" reports.

And my best wishes to your falmily.

Best regards.

ilango

Unknown said...

Dear Manoj,
I wish you and your fly a happy and prosperous new year
i was shocked by the quantum of time and effort u spared to help a stranger like me when i asked of some technical articles. I can state i have never seen a personality of this nature where help if rendered is to get something back in stock mkt and u are totally different. And as catholic i find u real catholic than me. "when u help a friend there is nothing great in it. But when u help someone who cannot help u back u get reward. Even the worst man like/help his friend" bible. god bless u. jacob mathew kuwait

Saif said...

happy new year manoj sir..looking forward to more posts on the blog..

Unknown said...

Hello Manojbhai

Wish you a very happy and prosperous New Year.

Tryin2Trade said...

Ilango HI,

Thanks for the good wishes and also the appreciation you show for my blog!

Jacob.....You are a very nice man...thats why you see goodness in other people too...

Saif..yeah will get back into the groove...u can cut out the "sir" part while addressing me...!

Jigs...kemcho mottabhai...long time no seee!!!

Cheers all!!!