Saturday, November 28, 2009

Takin Some Time Off!!!

I haven’t been posting regularly of late…..NO I aint gone broke Trading, and no I aint quitting!!! It’s just that I am lil busy with my main business, as the season is on, and this the primary bread and butter for me. I am into the business of bulk selling of Fresh Flowers (to make it sound more exotic let’s just say I deal in HIGHLY PERSIHABLE COMMODITIES!).



Will be a taking a kinda long break as traveling to Bangalore next week. Will try and post in between! So long...if u miss me, do drop a line, it will surely make me feel good!



3 comments:

Manish Chauhan said...

Hey Manoj

Best of luck .. I am sure taking a break will give better insights on many things which traders cant see when are "in the market" ..

Good Luck .. Travelling to Bangalore ;) . When , where ? May be we can catch for sometime if time permits ;) and if you are nearby .

Manish

smarttrader said...

Miss ur blog badly. Anyway best of luck for ur new biz
ARUNEEZEE

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir,

Request you to visit my blog niftytodaytomorrow.blogspot.com . I assure u you will see things which you might ever think....

http://niftytodaytomorrow.blogspot.com/

Request to send your comments.

Narendra vyas