Thursday, January 21, 2010

Suzlon Views!!!

Suzlon looks good for accumulation at lower levels…..Yeah after today’s fall I must be crazy saying the word buy??? Yup… but then I would buy Suzlon as an investment and not for trading and even if I were to trade it I would wait for my sell price patiently ( I guess that patience would turn my trade into an investment anyway). After a whole lot of problems Suzlon is back at making the right buzz;






Done with the news, let us move to the weekly chart below and see if there is a story there too;




Ok…from the chart above we can see that;


  1. The price is nestled between the 50 and the 20 periods moving averages.
  2. We CAN have an Inverse H&S as long as we now trade above 75/80(if we trade below it then this pattern would become suspect). The neckline being roughly 92/95 area. You are free to see the patterns as long as you don’t pre-empt them but trade their actual breakouts. It’s safe that way!
  3. A strong break and a close above 95/100 can propel it straight to 150, where it might consolidate to form yet another bullish pattern; THE CnH! And the world will then scream BUY!


Assuming this pattern thingie is all bullshit and right now is the right time to wait then the right thing would be to try and get in at 60 odd levels if you get em there!


A few more numbers to chew on;


· 52 Week Hi/lo 145.85/33.05


· Market Cap 12,913.09 Crores


· Book Value 41.73


· Face Value 2.00


By the way I DID buy some Suzlon today!



3 comments:

Manoj Kumar D said...

TA turning to FA would be lethal and could prove costly - Tech. Anlaysis are any way discounts all F.A. Any when ur T.A is fine why you innovate to field that has lost interest. Best wishes - just want to share, nothing else.

Tryin2Trade said...

Manoj HI

Damn I knew somebody will definitely notice the change!

I am glad you pointed it out...actually I was tryin2combine a lil bit of funda with my TA!

Dunno weather its a worth a shot but I will give it a SHOT!

Cheers!

sriganeshh said...

Hi
this is refreshing...i think u will win with your strategy as many of the top investment houses does the same thing...
am also looking out to buy suzlon and unitech also around 67 and 73 levels respectively...
see quite a few books on your bookshelf..is indian edition of technical analysis of financial markets by murphy is available?
tks
sri