Monday, April 12, 2010

TataComm Views!!!


I had earlier written a few posts about Tata Comm..I owe this stock..but I must also admit that I OWE this not by choice but under duress! Yups…I bought and I was right on my analysis and I was also foolish enuff to hold it when it got my stop…as they say my swing trade morphed into my long term investment!


What I did or practiced was an example of self destruct in trading…anyway made amends and once again promised myself that I ought to stick to Rulez! Anyway speaking of tatacomm (not getting into any talk about 3G auctions and its effects etc etc), what you see above, are the daily and the weekly charts towards your left and the right respectively. The charts are sufficiently annotated. A buy above 300 with a strict 15 pointer SL can be considered for a target 0f 335/340! As for shorting it… I aint interested…!

No comments: