Saturday, April 3, 2010

I am Back!!!


I have taken tooooo long a break from blogging and trading, as I was caught up in a lot of mess which just comes unannounced. Hmmm I guess these are those hidden mysteries that life has in store for you and it springs on you from time to time to make you know that how mortal and fragile you are!



Hopefully will be back with regular updates on the blog from now onwards. I am grateful to have a couple of friends who wrote in inquiring about my well being etc… well as the saying goes “All’s Well That End’s Well”. Yes I am doin fine and thank’s a ton for your concerns!



3 comments:

P said...

welcome back to the zoo ... :)

Tryin2Trade said...

Hey Payal

Thanks...yeah good to be back to the zoo...hope I dont loose my stripes!!!! :-)

Cheers

Kapil Aggarwal said...

Good to see you back sir. Hopefully everything is good.