Saturday, February 7, 2009

Confluence At Work...Patience Required!!!

This is the chart of Nifty Futures, The Trade I took on Thursday, actually just couldn’t resist it. These kinds of trades is what I call the Screaming types; screaming at you to take em! Such setups which result out of confluence have a very good risk reward ratio. Another point I want to make here is that rather than going crazy for those 20 odd intraday points, one should wait for these kinds of setups to emerge and get on board. These setups aren’t rare or mystical, it’s just that either we don’t wait for them or we simply try to preempt them (I have been guilty of this on many an occasions). Like someone commented that in trading, the three important P’s are Patience, Patience and still a whole lot of Patience! And I believe patience PAYS! Any takers for this philosophy????





"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." Eleanor Roosevelt



No comments: