Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Nifty Recap For The Day!!!

A nice trending day for a change, clean long signal given, and every pullback gave an adding opportunity to existing longs. Oil still spooks with its spikes! Today we had a buoyant feeling because of some news on advance taxes coming in and they seem to be good. The news on monsoon also looks favorable for the time being. A technical bounce was suggested and it happened. We broke out of the resistance 4615/30 and now I feel it is likely to be tested tomorrow for any further advance. On the daily chart the upside looks capped at 4700/4730, as you can see the falling trend line and 20 day SMA are likely to provide some hurdle.

"So long as there is breath in me, that long I will persist. For now I know one of the greatest principles on success; if I persist long enough I will win."

Og Mandino

No comments: